BRE! I agree that we need to catch up. I will be in Layton next week--perhaps we could see each other then? My address is 840 N 100 W #12 Provo, UT 84606
But that's going to change when I move in a few weeks...so let me know when you're planning on sending those and I will let YOU know.
Hey Bre! It's Jodi-I am married to jake's cousin-you might remember me from Dre's shower and the family reunion. I found your blog on Stacie's blog-visit me on my blog jodikurtcheever.blogspot.com Have fun planning your wedding! and hang in there :)
5 comments:
BRE! I agree that we need to catch up. I will be in Layton next week--perhaps we could see each other then?
My address is 840 N 100 W #12
Provo, UT 84606
But that's going to change when I move in a few weeks...so let me know when you're planning on sending those and I will let YOU know.
Congrats! That happened fast! It will be exciting to have your own place! You will absolutely love it! =)
Hey Bre! It's Jodi-I am married to jake's cousin-you might remember me from Dre's shower and the family reunion. I found your blog on Stacie's blog-visit me on my blog jodikurtcheever.blogspot.com
Have fun planning your wedding! and hang in there :)
That is pretty exciting! How is all of the wedding planning coming along? Hope all is well with you two.
Janalyn
Bre I'm so sorry I'm going to be out of town for your bridal shower! Why did you plan it that weekend! JK I will have to drop my present off before :(
Post a Comment