Awesome job...not so awesome when I get called in. Don't get me wrong I am willing and happy to take call. I'm fine when they call me in for a couple hours to help out, but last night was a different story. They called me in saying the person who was supposed to work grave yard was apparently on vacation and he didn't get anyone to cover for him. Since I was the only one on call I got "called in" to work this person's shift. I'm not cool with that. If you go out of town get your shift covered don't just rely in the on call person to take over. So, needless to say my whole sleep pattern is totally thrown off and will continue as such, seeing as how this same individual is scheduled to work to night...and you guessed it! I'm on call. I love people
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
So did you end up having to work that shift again? When that guy comes back you should give him a piece of your mind. If not then call me and I will give him a piece of mine. Lunch was fun. I hope we can do it again sometime soon.
Post a Comment