Tuesday, July 15, 2008

YAY!!!

Jake and I found a condo that we absolutely loved in Bountiful! We looked at the condo Thursday night and made an offer Saturday morning. The sellers had until 6PM Monday to accept or counter offer. We received a much awaited phone call at 4PM on Monday saying they accepted our offer!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! We are so blessed to have everything work out so smoothly. The inspection will be done on Weds. and the appraisal soon after. We are hoping those two things work out and Jake can move in Aug. 14th at the latest but probably sooner :) Just as a side note I've been wanting to post our pictures from the 4th of July weekend but I still haven't finished the slide show. I'm somewhat of a slacker...you'll be seeing it shortly though

6 comments:

* said...

Oh Breanne of course you can play with our puppy. The only reason I change it like everyday is cause my work is so boring, and I don't have anything to blog so I just work on my back ground lol. I'm just silly. Congrats on your condo I can not wait to see it, I'm so jealous.

annie said...

How come Jake gets to move in? Why not you Bree? Just curious. Congrats. I hope it all works out for you guys.

The Swapp's said...

YEAH!! It is good to hear that some people still have good luck! :) I am so exited for you guys! I will keep my fingers crossed for it all to go well or maybe that is a bad idea for me to do it cause i don't have good luck in that area. love you and wish the best. I have not seen your dress yet and I really want to :)

Alisha said...

I heard about that from your mother. I wanted to say something...but I thought you might make a post about it so I held off. I am so excited! You are going to be so close to Ben and I. Think about it Sunday dinner switch offs. I don't even know what to say about how thrilled I am! Saturday sounds great. Just let me know time and place.

The Downs said...

Aunt ann...Jake is moving in because he wants to get out of his house more then me :) I let him because I've lived on my own longer

annie said...

You are so nice Bree. Thinking of Mr. Jake first. You are going to make a good wife.