I realize I have not blogged for over a month. I tell myself I have so much time to, but it seems lately it's either update my blog or sleep and I opt for the second. I keep getting told to update my blog. I won't name names but Aunt Ann this is for you :) Love ya! Hope I can provide you with a little entertainment for a least a few minutes.Jake and I have been moving stuff into our new condo, cleaning, and fixing little things as they come to our attention. Jake and his Dad spent a day replacing all the light switches and outlets. They look so much better! Thanks guys for all your hard work! I just have to add...as we are getting more comfortable in our new little house we have realized that the family that lived there before did not know how to paint and struggled with concepts of cleaning as well. To avoid a tangent, I will just say I have spent a considerable amount of time repainting and hours upon hours just scrubbing the grout and tile. What we thought was a dark gray grout is actually a light tan ish sand color. Weird how dirt can do that! I didn't think I was a "clean freak" but compared to our predecessors I definitely feel the part.
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Getting Settled
Posted by The Downs at 8/24/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That looks so cute. I can't wait to come and see it. I think i have seen that sign before! Ha Ha I think that is funny. Well we miss you guys. can't wait till this weekend. Love you
So when are you going to invite us to come visit? We don't live that far away. If you need help with cleaning or anything let me know so I can help.
Hey!! It looks spic and span to me. Wished ours looked the same. I guess that I mess our house up as quick as Grandpa gets it straightened. AND I am forever losing things. He has also immediately started looking to help me, often he finds things before I do. He's lived with me a looong time.
Thanks Bree! Just get worried when you don't post for awhile. Cleaning is therapeutic for me. I love it. Sick, I know!
Post a Comment