Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just A Little Update

From Jake- Well just to say i love being married! I'm so
excited everytime i get to see my wonderful wife!
We will post more about our honeymoon later. Thanks to everyone that helped
out and also those that came to support us!!! Love You Guys

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we just wanted to let you know how happy we are for you! the wedding was beautiful and we had a blast!

Alisha said...

I am so excited that you love being married. Hope things are going good. Let us know if you two need anything, remember we only live a few blocks away. LOVE YA!

Jenny said...

Congratulations. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Whit said...

You two are adorable and I miss you Bre. Congrats you guys. Sorry I couldn't come to your reception my mom said you looked beautiful