Thursday, June 5, 2008

UPDATE

Hey Aunt Ann! My mom told me I need to update my blog. She said you check it everyday and are sorely disappointed because I haven't written anything new:) I think you're the only one that looks at it more then me! This means you get your own personalized message haha Well as for the update, Jake and I are keeping busy. We are both working at the moment. He is working a 16 hour shift and I am going home in a hour ish to study for my Chemistry test. We were supposed to carpool today but I drove instead of riding the frontrunner. It's nice we work at the same place and it saves on gas when we do get a chance to ride together. I think you need to get a blog so I can look at it everyday! It's tons of fun. Nobody has sent me anything for the read family blog yet. If you want to email me something I'll be more then happy to post it! Love you lots!

6 comments:

The Swapp's said...

I love your back ground! AWESOME DUDE :) I love looking at your blog and i have pictures i need to send you for the family blog and i keep forgetting. IT never enters my mind till i get to work and look at everyones blogs. I'm sorry I will try to remember :) love ya

The Reimann's said...

Just so you know nan I look at your guys blog whenever I get a chance...

datogirl said...

Time for an update Missy. Loved the new feminine look. Although, I have always thought you looked feminine. Don't work too hard and tell Jake hello from me. Love Aunt Ann

Unknown said...

So when are you going to update? Just kidding! We miss you and are counting down the days until the big day!

* said...

Breanne!!!!!! Barker!!!!!!! Soon to be Downs!!!!!! LOL I love your blog its so awesome. We are pretty much like twins except for our hair and our eyes..... ok maybe not. I can't wait for your big day!

Angie and Kyler: said...

Bre after you text me today I had to check out your blog. I love it!!! Its good to hear whats going on. Keep me posted k. Oh yes and we still have to chat about flowers!