Monday, June 30, 2008

JACOB IS UP TO.......

Well of course i'm up to no good, Lol. I've been running around trying to juggle quite a number of things. I wake up at 4:30 and workout with my mother, I haft to say, it's not every day you see a woman my mothers age working on her bench press, ha ha. Then Mon, Tues, Wed, I go to school from 7:40 to 2:30 at the DATC in Kaysville. I'm in a Surgical Tech class, I like it a lot!!! On Mondays and Wednesdays I go down to SLC to give plasma and ride home with Bre after she is done with her classes. I work every Thur and Fri and switch back and forth on Saturdays and Sundays. So i'm working 3 12's like my mother. In my spare time I do laundry, try to help plan our wedding, try to spend time with my family, and study. I'm very happy with how things are going, I don't think i would be able to be this busy with out the love and support of my best-friend, BRE! and my mother!! Who makes my lunches everyday for me!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds busy and exciting! Good luck with all the planning! :)

Karen said...

You're very busy!!! Good luck with all the wedding plans! =)

The Swapp's said...

JAKE! Your are a very busy boy! I am just so exited for you guys and when ever i see you guys(even on your blog it makes me happy) We miss you guys and want to do something with you if you have time! all i ask is that you don't forget us :) good lick with everything hope to see you guys soon!!!!