My very favorite part of July...
*FIREWORKS*



7.4.09 Jake and I went to the Layton fireworks this year with
Mom, Riley, Mary, Charlotte, and the Pickups.
This was the first time I've tried taking pictures of fireworks.
I had a lot of fun. Sorry family for being the annoying photographer haha
I think I did a pretty good job of staying out of the way though.
Awesome fireworks, family, and fun!



5 comments:
We had a great time and are so very glad that you took some pictures so we can remember the Charlotte's first fourth of July. You were not in the way at all.
THose look awesome. I can NEVER get good pics of the firework show.
Love your haircut!!!
You went with those Pickups? I hear they are big trouble. Watch out for them.
Hey, I wondered if you were still alive. Great pics. I really do envy your photography skills.
Those pictures are fantasic. You are so talented Bre.
Post a Comment