I feel like this is my life lately. I'll admit it is funny but to that poor
window washer it's just frustrating and a little sad.
I am that window washer.
I am trying to do everything right but it seems
like I am never getting those freakin windows washed!
I hope you all sort of understand my metaphor.
P.S. I didn't get into nursing school.
That my friends, are those so called windows I am speaking of.



8 comments:
I know it is a cliche, but things always happen for a reason. You are a fabulous person and have a lot to offer their nursing program. It is sheer stupidity on their part. Hang in there!!!
BRE, i am sorry life hasn't been kind to you lately!!! You are amazing and i feel so blessed to know you and call you a friend!!!
I am sorry. You deserve to be there. Never give up. Heavenly Father has a plan for you. He really does. Hang in there. As I always tell my boys "chin up". I feel your frustration though. You are gonna do great things Bree. xoxo
I am so sorry love! do you need me to take you out for ice cream. Hopefully that will make it better. Please let me know what you need. I can bring you dinner or just let you talk to me about it. I know everything will work out for you in the end. Hey who knows maybe this is the Lord's way of saying that Jake is right and you need to have a baby. JK! Hang in there. KISSES!
I am so sorry! there is always next time i know that doesn't make things any better but you are doing what the Lord wants you to and he will bless you for that on his time. I had to learn that the hard way but he has a plan for us and we have to just keep going till he is ready for us to start on that new journey, new path in our lives. keep going and you will get there. I love you! Jake is a luck y guy to have you as a wife and get to be with you all the time, i wish i could be with you all the time :) we will have to go out and take a break and have some fun. BBQ this sat? i will call you. Love you tons hang in there.
Hey, you probably don't even know me but i got the link to your blog from my friend Jessica Dunn's blog. Anyway my husband didn't get into nursing school either and so did ALOT of other people. They had so many applicants it was crazy. Anyway everytime you apply you get more points on your application so stick in there and you will make it!
Oh it looks like you're friends with Sierra too. She is my best friend! Maybe i have met you? Anyway keep the faith!
nmy dearest sister from another mister, i don't entirely understand the window thing...but thanks for your willingness to clean me? charlotte and i are in agreement, that this is god's way of telling you to enjoy your summer with your family. and you can't ignore him, he finds it annoying. as for the whole baby thing, feel free to live vicariously through riley and i...charlotte thinks you are swell.
Post a Comment